Oh entertaining, how do I love thee?

I was perusing the holiday invites over at WPD and came across this adorable thanksgiving party invitation! How cute is that!? I wish that our apt wasn't filled with boxes of wedding presents (seriously, box on top of box, on top of box) and the remnants of wedding projects! We would totally have a newlywed thanksgiving party. Oh entertaining, how do I love thee? I know it sounds ridiculous, but I seriously can't wait to host parties as newlyweds (parties that don't nearly resemble those of my college days with bad lighting, kegs, and people putting their cigarettes out on my floor!)...
photo credit: Wedding Paper Divas (my new favorite place)

2 comments:

Tara Vorhes said...

Congrats and welcome to newlywed life!

I was the same way- I immediately wanted to start planning parties... mature, married people dinner parties and such!

devon lorraine ... said...

how funny, i hopped on your blog ... and, well with that invite, it looks like MY blog (but i don't want to post the link here, since my blog shouts out our address to the world due to the fact i posted our thanksgiving dinner invitation on it.) we're having a dozen people over tomorrow night, grown-up style. like [almost] proper adults.