Wedding Hair I: The Bride

Before I begin this post, I’d like to send a quick shout out to Snippet and Ink. While “researching” wedding hair options for brides and bridesmaids, I found myself continuously visiting Snippet’s Real Weddings for inspiration. What a comprehensive selection! But, I digress.

It might just be a personal preference, but I’m a huge fan of brides who look like themselves on their wedding day – brides who take a somewhat natural approach to their wedding look. There’s something about a soft, subtle, delicate beauty that (to me) will always be considered Classic, with a capital C. And, while I’m partial to brides who wear their hair down, specifically in loose curls, I completely appreciate a well-executed up-do. Below is a small sampling of some of my favorite looks. The only re-occurring theme is soft and natural...with a little bit of volume for good measure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the 2 Excited Nests girl has the best hair hands down.

Anonymous said...

agreed - that is one of the best up-dos i've ever seen!

style-for-style said...

exactly, plus looking natural and like yourself prevents looking dated in your pics.

What he ate, what I ate. said...

So true, you've GOT to look like yourself. It's the one thing my FI keeps saying to me... "please don't overdo the makeup and hair, I want to recognize you walking down the aisle."