omg, i'm so embarrassed...

Wow, I'm dumb. No, really, ridiculously, undeniably stupid.

Yesterday, I slowly finished a post on Wedding Luminaries, tweaking it several times before completing it last night. I finally posted it this morning after a one last proofing, and then took a look at how the photos turned out on the reader's end... What did I see when I viewed my blog, you ask? Two posts on Wedding Luminaries. Two freaking posts - meaning I had been PUBLISHING my post, naked and unfinished, instead of SAVING it. I can't even blame it on Blogger's automatic features or some other technical difficulty. Nope, it was all me.

Wow, I completely apologize if your Readers received my post over and over again!

1 comment:

Tara Vorhes said...

everyone goofs once in a while! especially if you do it late at night...