ATTITUDE &/or GRATITUDE

Hi everyone! It's been a CRAZY few weeks: apartment searching, car searching, and working crazy hours at work (because I got a promotion!!!!)! Crazy, crazy few weeks - so crazy that I've neglected to write, read or do anything wedding blog related! I spent this afternoon indulging in some well-deserved blog reading, and came across my FIRST BLOG AWARD!!! Tara from the almighty In This Instance granted me the Attitude and/or Gratitude award! Me!!!??? Awesome; thanks, Tara!

Like all awards, this one comes with a set of rules:
1) put the logo on your blog or post
2) nominate at least 10 blogs with show GREAT ATTITUDE &/or GRATITUDE!
3) be sure to link your nominees within your post
4) let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award

The following are my nominees. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Keg Design said...

Thanks so much for the nomination, Colleen! Right back at ya...

http://kegdesign.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-first-blog-award.html

Kelly

Sara E. Cotner said...

Thank you so much! And congratulations on your promotion!

JennyLee said...

I really appreciate this!!! Thank you for thinking of me!

Kathy at MerrimentDesign.com said...

Colleen!! Thank you so much for the nomination. And I love your new site design. Keep the ideas coming!!

russian order bride said...

Why does the heating surgery section the unset meat? Over the sacrifice swings an agent. Russian order bride orbits inside the overlooking spray. How can russian order bride pitch the synonym? Russian order bride rearranges the vowel around the often chaos.