i love iStock!!!

My prayers have been answered! After weeks of losing sleep over our invitation design, I have come across iStock.com. Royalty-free vintage graphics galore! Creating our invites has just actually become an option. And, I don't have to worry about them looking "homemade" (i.e., BAD) anymore. This designer has a huge selection of vintage graphics (scrolls, corner swirls, lace-inspired medallions, etc.) I'll be sure to post a couple of examples of our invites in a bit.

Speaking of DIY stationery - I just found this AMAZING spin on a Save the Date. Apparently the couple took this picture at the cafe (and at the very table) they first met, and they photoshopped themselves (and their kitten) into it! So inspirational! I think I've been inspired to do something cool like this for our STD's!

photo credit: A Practical Wedding

No comments: