- MC2 - crunchy mac and cheese squares
- BBQ Pulled Pork on Cheddar Polenta Crisps
- Artichoke Fritters with Lemon Dipping Sauce
- Blackened Chicken Skewers with Remoulade
- Merlot Candied Pear on Brie Napoleon
- Vegetarian Antipasti - cheeses, veggies - some marinated, some roasted, some raw - and a variety of delicious spreads for crostinis
- Port Fig Roasted Beef Tenderloin with grilled onion relish and horseradish cream
- Herb Roasted Salmon Filet with wasabi whipped cream and lemon butter sauce
- Fennel Seed and EVOO Roasted Green Beans
- Mixed Field Greens with candied walnuts, shaved red onion, goat cheese, and Dijon balsamic vinaigrette
- Gourmet Mashed Potato Bar: with Buttermilk Redskin Potatoes and Bourbon Mashed Sweet Potatoes, accompanied by: pan roasted grape tomatoes with garlic and sea salt, crumbled smoked bacon, sour cream, Gorgonzola fondue, vanilla roasted pears with cracked black pepper, candied pecans, and brown sugar marshmallow streusel!!!! (What can I say, I'm a fan of mashed potato toppings...)
- Roasted Pear Belinni
- Pomegranate Mojito
- Captain & Coke - Nathan's old college drink...
Ok, so seriuosly, this is like almost 55% of our budget. But, I'd rather compromise on our centerpieces and/or linens than compromise on delicious food. Don't get me wrong, I'm still being VERY budget conscious, but, you give a little here and take a little there...it's a process... At least, that's what I keep telling myself!
Photo Credit: Chicago Magazine