vintage inspired flowers

Today during my lunch hour (I've about had it with lunch hour wedding vendor meetings), I met with my 4th florist, and finally, I feel like I'm getting somewhere. He totally gets that I want something petite, simple, elegant, vintage inspired and budget friendly.

Apparently budget friendly means roses and carnations to a some florists... I seriously can't think of anything more "uninspired" (WTRITO, you hit the nail on the head). However, with that said, the florist showed me several cost effective centerpieces that were actually...roses and carnations...which were somewhat decent. I know, I can't believe I'm saying it either!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm not walking down the aisle with a big bouquet of died carnations. But for now, I've at least temporarily suspended my protest against these everyday flowers.

I should have a quote by the end of the week, so we'll see...

above photo: ivory spray roses, ivory carnations, white orchids, ivory lisianthus, seeded eucalyptus

photo credit: for now, unknown...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a gorgeous bouquet!

arlene,
Poulsbo florist