monogram love!

Our monograms have come in!!! I LOVE, Love, love them! Charlotte over at Delovely is a doll! She got the color scheme immediately, and she was all too happy to make the revisions I requested. I could not be happier! (And, I still can't believe that they were only $20!)

We're going to use the "Colleen & Nathan" mono for our programs, while the "Colleen C Nathan" will be used on our cocktail napkins and menus! Then, the bottom two are going to be used for water bottle labels (I think I'm outsourcing this to Charlotte as well)! I'm not too sure if we're going to brand our OOT totes...the impracticality of it... But, I'm considering placing a small iron-on monogram on the inside of the tote...kind of like a merchandise tag...cute, eh?




3 comments:

Chitown Wife said...

I love your monograms! They are gorgeous!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

they look awesome!

Anonymous said...

These monograms are so pretty. They would especially beautiful when embroidered on a bouquet band or even on an aisle runner.